He looks like an old man, with facial lines, white locks hair and albino white skin. His pupils are described as, pale ghostly white light shining from behind two black corneas. He wears dark robes that seems to be made from shadows that slowly ripple over his form, sucking in all light and a silver ring on his finger.
Before he was known as "The Necromancer" and still went by the name of Perril Chandler, Az'kerash studied at Wistram.
10 years ago, Az'kerash attacked Liscor, killing a massive amount of people with his undead army, making him feared on the whole continent of Issrysil, until he vanished for unknown reasons. At some point during these 10 years he settled down in the Blood Fields, where his huge castle is located that houses his numerous undead servants. Although the castle is very large, no one, aside from a handful of people, is aware of its existence, as he casted a powerful veil around his domain. Therefore, the majority still believes him to have been slain a decade ago, while in truth he strengthens his army and is waiting for the time to unleash, again, his legions upon the continent.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Az'kerash is a master of magic. He gazed deeper into the heart of magic than any but the greatest [Archmages] before him. His name is infamous as the most powerful [Necromancer] of this mileniea. He is so powerful that not even Teriarch is confident that he could beat him.
He can enslave wraiths and ghosts and built new types of undead.
- [Necromancer] Lv.? (highly likely over 40)
- [Mass Flame W—] (Full name yet to be revealed. Likely [Mass Flame Wall]) (Ceria's knows the 4th Tier spell [Ice Wall], making it likely that [Mass Flame Wall] is at least a 5th Tier spell.)
- [Mists of Madness]
- [Sanctuary of Protection]
- [Silent Sickle] (Low-level spell)
- [Snap Freeze]
- [Sticky Webbing] (Low-level spell)
- [Void Room]
- [Wall of the Damned]
- [Word of Death]
- He owns a limited amount of scrolls containing the spell [Greater Teleportation]. He is very careful when to use them, because he has no means to acquire further ones. His servants were shocked when Az'kerash handed out only 4 of them.
- He was mentioned for the first time in Chapter 1.23.
- He has a strained relationship with Teriach.
- Despite Oom and Ijvani being his oldest creations, Az'kerash favors Venitra, his youngest one.
- (To the Undead) “Rise once more, from the darkness. Come to me, my eternal army. Gather and know your time of return is at hand.”
- (To Ryoka) “Ah, hm. Goodbye. Shut the door on your way out.”
- (To himself) “Arrogance is my flaw; even now, it seems. Of course Teriarch would not send anything less than a Courier to do his bidding. And that old fool would insist upon delivering me a gift, even if we were mortal enemies.”
- (To Goblin Lord) “You have disappointed me, my apprentice. I should not have to intercede on your behalf.”
- (To Goblin Lord) “If you want victory, you must sacrifice. Next time, place the Goblins among your force. Do not fail me this time. Unify the Goblins, my apprentice. Or perish in despair.”
Chapter Appearances Edit