As a half-elf, Ceria appears human, but with pointed ears, pale yellow eyes, and a paler and subtly vibrant skin.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Ceria can cast Tier 3 magic at best. It is possible for her to use Tier 4 spells, but she’d need a spellbook and weeks—maybe months to learn the spell at her level. Ceria has manged to learn over 50 spells, but mostly uses [Ice Spike] as her Wand contains the spell, which allows her to cast it much faster than her other ones.
She discovered that she can cast with her skeletal hand simultaneously the [Ice Shard] spell among each finger.
- [Elementalist] Lv. ? (Above 18) (derived from [Mage])
Tier 0: Edit
Tier 1: Edit
- [Frozen Wind]
Tier 2: Edit
- [Flame Jet]
- [Ice Shard] (a derivative spell from [Ice Spike])
- [Illumination] (advanced version of the [Light]/ (very mana consuming), she needs a mana potion after casting it)
- [Stone Dart] (able to cast more than 20 in a row before runnign out of mana)
Tier 3: Edit
- [Detect Magic]
- [Fireball] (can only cast it with a wand)
- [Ice Spike]
- [Icy Floor]
Tier 4: Edit
Unknown Tier: Edit
- [Frost Arrows]
- [Ice Dart]
- [Icy Grasp]
- [Lesser Resistance to Ice]
- [Ray of Frost]
- [Snowy Blast]
- [Stone Fist]
- 14 years ago, when Ceria was around 46, she started working as an adventurer.
- She loves raw. She loves climbing into trees and stealing them out of nests.
- She was 58 years old, when she started attending Wistram Academy.
- The System allowed Ceria to immediately learn [Fireball], when she reached Level 18 in her [Elementalist] class.
- [Stone Dart], [Flame Jet], and [Chameleon] are spells she’d taught herself.
- She was not on the continent during the Antinium Wars.
- Ceria has less classes than Pisces, who possesses at least six ones.
- Her robes cost her nearly a hundred and twenty gold coins – something she had to save up for years to buy, while her Wand was half as expensive as that.
- There is small bounty of her as a child, at a certain city in Terandria for theft, property damage and something else.
- (To Erin) “No one has seen an Elf for thousands of years. They all died long ago.”
- (To Gerial) “Well, I get it. Bugs aren’t my favorite thing to eat either.”
- (To Erin) “We’ve been drinking that? Are you insane?”
- (To Erin) “You Human—no, you’re insane. Pardon me Erin, but you are.”
- (To Erin) “Erin. You um, don’t seem like you’re too normal.”
- (To Pisces) “Fat chance. And stop stealing food or Erin will hurt you. And if she doesn’t do it, I will.”
- (To Erin) “Thanks, Erin. Stay safe.”
- (To the Horns of Hammerad) “It’s not even as if there’s anything to cheer about. We’re leaving.”
- (To Pisces about Erin) “That doesn’t change how she feels. She likes Goblins. How do you think she feels about killing her pet skeleton?”
- (To Erin) “For you, Erin? Yes, you can have this…door.”
Quotes during Wistram Days: Edit
- (To Illphres) “Real mages help each other. We don’t abandon each other.”
- (To Illphres) “When the day comes, I’ll be waiting for you outside the doors. So make sure you finish the battle quickly, okay? I don’t feel like waiting long.”