As a half-elf, Ceria appears human, but with pointed ears, pale yellow eyes, and a paler and subtly vibrant skin.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Ceria can cast Tier 3 magic at best. It is possible for her to use Tier 4 spells, but she’d need a spellbook and weeks—maybe months to learn the spell at her level. Ceria has manged to learn over 50 spells, but mostly uses [Ice Spike] as her Wand contains the spell, which allows her to cast it much faster than her other ones.
She discovered that she can cast with her skeletal hand simultaneously the [Ice Shard] spell among each finger.
- [Elementalist] Lv. 18 ((past level, though the only known one), (Indicated to have been above 20, should have leveled after the fight in Liscors' ruins, as Olesm did,and leveled up "several times" now after having left the Ruins of Albez))
- [Mage] Lv. ?
Tier 0: Edit
Tier 1: Edit
- [Frozen Wind]
Tier 2: Edit
- [Flame Jet]
- [Ice Shard] (a derivative spell from [Ice Spike])
- [Illumination] (advanced version of the [Light]/ (very mana consuming), she needs a mana potion after casting it)
- [Stone Dart]
Tier 3: Edit
- [Detect Magic]
- [Ice Spike]
- [Icy Floor]
- [Fireball] (can only cast it with a wand)
Tier 4: Edit
Unknown Tier: Edit
- [Glacial Spear] (advanced form of [Ice Spike])
- [Icy Grasp]
- [Lesser Resistance to Ice]
- [Ray of Frost]
- [Snowy Blast]
- [Stone Fist]
- 14 years ago, when Ceria was around 46, she started working as an adventurer.
- She loves raw. She loves climbing into trees and stealing them out of nests.
- She was 58 years old, when she started attending Wistram Academy.
- The System allowed Ceria to immediately learn [Fireball], when she reached Level 18 in her [Elementalist] class.
- [Stone Dart], [Flame Jet], and [Chameleon] are spells she’d taught herself.
- She was not on the continent during the Antinium Wars.
- Ceria has less classes than Pisces, who possesses at least six ones.
- Her robes cost her nearly a hundred and twenty gold coins – something she had to save up for years to buy, while her Wand was half as expensive as that.
- (To Erin) “No one has seen an Elf for thousands of years. They all died long ago.”
- (To Gerial) “Well, I get it. Bugs aren’t my favorite thing to eat either.”
- (To Erin) “We’ve been drinking that? Are you insane?”
- (To Erin) “You Human—no, you’re insane. Pardon me Erin, but you are.”
- (To Erin) “Erin. You um, don’t seem like you’re too normal.”
- (To Pisces) “Fat chance. And stop stealing food or Erin will hurt you. And if she doesn’t do it, I will.”
- (To Erin) “Thanks, Erin. Stay safe.”