He had grey hair, many wrinkles, and stern features. His hair was short and wavy, and his skin tanned and dark.
Drevish was an architect, who could construct marvelous buildings, making that alone him one of the most valuable people to Flos. At an unknown time he was killed by the Emperor of Sands. Afterwards his head was sent to Flos.
Powers and Abilities Edit
He could enchant a gate so that not even the mightiest battering ram could break it. He also could build a wall overnight with his teams of [Builders], so that an enemy army would be facing a fortified defense when they tried to launch a counterattack. His walls were so great, that he could probably count the soldiers his walls have killed in the tens or hundreds of thousands.
- [Architect] Lv. ?
- He spent the least amount of time on Reim than any of his projects! If someone compared Reim to any of the ones he constructed from scratch, he’d have a heart attack or try to kill that someone, or both, as Drevish hated the city. He considered it an eyesore that ought to be wiped from the face of the earth.
- He disliked remodeling existing architecture.
- He was far more interested in Drakes construction practices, than the Chandrarian style.
- (To Flos) “You should have that looked at, sire. I’m no [Blacksmith], but I don’t think armor is supposed to make that sound. Not unless you’re being stabbed, that is.”
- (To Flos) “And you accepted it? That seems idiotic to me.”
- (To Flos) “Why not? You can spare a few [Archers] for it, surely. Do not quibble over my designs if you won’t do the same for your other vassals.”