Gazi has orange-brown skin, four-fingered hands and long black hair tied into dreadlocks. Her face has five eyes, one huge central eye with four pupil-less smaller eyes surrounding it, and a mouth filled with sharp teeths. She does not have a nose. Her Blood has a bright orange-yellow color.
She wears a segmented, dark orange-brown metal armor that looks vaguely like scales, and it ripples and flexes as she moved, like a second skin more than metal.
She is possessive of Flos and grows envious when anyone other than herself makes him happy.
Gazi has been serving King Flos for a very long time, fighting with him as his sworn sword and leading his armies to victory.
Gazi would often rode alone, scouting ahead and behind, safeguarding Flos' kingdom. With her eye and Skills, she slew every [Scout] that sought to the movement of their forces, and killed each [Assassin] or [Spy] that dared lurk within the borders.
Thanks to her, other nations feared to commit their forces, because they had no clear image of Flos' forces. Some could use magic, but if they sent a person, that person would die within a fortnight. Gazi was feared for her ability to hunt down anyone and find their deepest secrets. When battle called, she would ambush the enemy, infiltrating the camp and killing a valuable soldier or stealing battle plans. Then she would slip away.
When Flos entered his "slumber" she left in search for something that could awake his passions once more, becoming a Named Adventurer in the process.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Her Gazer heritage allows her to cast spells instantly as soon as she looks at her target. Her eye was her greatest weapon and defense; the gift of Gazers which Gazi had in turn honed and made even stronger than normal. While her four peripheral eyes could still see at great distance and even through objects at close range, they were nothing compared to her main eye. With her highly skilled eyes, she can also perceive everything in her surroundings, as well as detect the names, classes and skills of others.
- [Scout] Lv. 41-65
Removed Classes: Edit
- Her Class is rumored to be over level 40.
- Although she is not the strongest amongst the Seven, she is the most feared.
- Only people who are not Gazers call her Gazi.
- Gazi didn't return to Flos for 6 years, that is until she had heard of him having "woken up."
- Gazi is the weakest of the Seven, among the living and the dead, as she is the lowest in level and the least able.
- (To Erin) “What a curious human you are.”
- (To Erin and Selys) “Many have reasons to leave war. I too was a soldier once. As I am sure many know. But I left my position to become an adventurer. It is only worth being a soldier if one has a cause to fight for, a leader to follow, and a reason not to die.”
- (To Erin) “I did not wonder. But it was quite amusing to see your reaction when the child asked you the question.”
- (To Pisces) “Greetings, Necromancer.”
- (To Ryoka and Erin) “Greetings, Ryoka Griffin and Erin Solstice.”
- (To Klbkch) “Demands are made of the strong to the weak, Klbkch of the Free Antinium. Not the other way around.”
- (To Ryoka) “Now. What could you possibly say that would stop me here? I am curious.”
- (To Erin and Ryoka) “Well done. Well done, the two of you. I should have been more careful.”
- (To Erin) “Erin Solstice. One day, we shall meet again.”
- (To Flos) “My lord. I have returned.”
- (To Mars) “What a shame he must listen to children from another world for entertainment. It seems the novelty of your presence has worn off already, Mars.”
- (To Flos) “Thank you, my King.”
- (To Trey and Teresa) “To victory, children. Victory, and the glory of our King.”
- (To Trey) “He asked. But I am free to disobey. And I will on this matter, and this alone.”
- (To Trey) “I believe in it. But I do not like it. I am alone in that opinion. I think my King has forgotten that. And so did I, until I heard what you shouted.”
- (To Trey) “I was born a slave. But my King found me when I was a child. He bought me and freed me within a year. Ever since then I have served him.”
- (To Trey) “Because you and I think alike. Of my King’s trusted vassals, you and I understand one truth. And perhaps because I trust you.”