She has bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Is stated to have red hair, and she is roughly a head shorter than Yvlon Byres.
Lyon's personality has slightly changed over the course of the story. At the beginning, she was overly dramatic, lazy, spoiled and rude. She has no qualms stealing from 'peasants.'
Since being taken in by Erin though, she's slightly more inclined to work, for the sake of leveling. Although she dislikes the [Barmaid] class because it is a class used by peasants, she loves leveling.
Feeling useless at her home in Terandria, she ran away and booked a passage to Izril. After having arrived there, she had to escape from various monsters and with no food or money had to struggle not to starve to death.
Lyonette came to Liscor with one of the caravans, though probably without their knowledge, that traveled there after having heard about the new discovered dungeon. As she had no money, she stole, with the assistance of her magical artifacts, food and clothes in order to survive. Eventually, Krshia Silverfang and several other Gnoll merchants used Krshia's stall to bait the Princess. Although they succeeded in catching her, it also resulted in the destruction of Krshia's stall, and more importantly, in the destruction of various spellbooks that were collected by Krishia's tribe, ruining the work of the last decade.
Liscor's Watch was wary of executing a possibly noble-born or the child of an important figure. As a result, the child was exiled from Liscor (Lacking proper resources, this is akin to a death sentence - However this way, Liscor can claim that the death was not their fault).
Selys, a friend of Erin Solstice, struck a bargain with the Necromancer Pisces. In exchange for notifying Erin of the Princess' situation, Selys will make Pisces a Bronze-Ranked adventurer. This bargain proved worthwhile - Erin hired the Princess (as hinted at the end of chapter 2.20).
In the following chapter (2.01 T), following Toren's POV, the Princess is shown to have been placed under Toren's tutelage.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Princess] Lv. ?
- [Barmaid] Lv. 8 (+?)
- [Beast Tamer] Lv. 1
- [Carer] Lv. 2 (+?)
- [Tactician] Lv. 1 (+?)
- [Basic Cleaning]
- [Basic Cooking]
- [Calming Touch]
- [Healthy Rearing]
- [Lesser Intuition]
- [Lesser Stamina]
- It took around 55 chapters for her identity to be revealed.
- Before she had started leveling in her new classes, 4 years went by without her having gained a single level, resulting in her almost forgetting what it feels like do so. Therefore, she cherishes every level she now gains, no matter how insignificant the class might be.
- She loves Dogs.
- Being a [Princess], even if a low leveled one, Lyon is permitted to grant individuals unqiue classes.
- Her family believes that by gaining classes that are completely unfitting to royals, such as Lyon's [Barmaid] classs, one sullies their position. Especially her mother seems to be of that opinion, hating of letting princes even take [Knight] and [Commander] classes.
- (To Erin) “I intend to go north as soon as possible. I will not stay another minute in this—this hellhole of abominations and freaks!”
- (To Erin) “Am I not your guest? And I am—weak. Why would you force me to work?”
- (To Erin about Ceria) “She’s a freak! An untrustworthy spy and troublemaker! I insist she leave at once!”
- (To Erin) “You consort with the dead? What kind of twisted monster are you? I defy your magic, [Necromancer]!”
- (To Erin)“I may have—that is not important! I am noble! I will not be sullied with a—commoner’s class!”
- (To Reynold) “I demand to be taken along!”
- (To Erin) “…Are you unwell in the head? How will a frying pan kill monsters?”
- (To Erin) “Wait, you killed a zombie? By yourself?”
- (To Erin) “You are insane! I thought you were just unnatural, but you are clearly—insane!”
- (To Olesm) “Please, Olesm? Please? And I need butter and vegetables—I have a list here. Oh, and let me add…”
- (To Pawn about the Bee Grub) “What do you mean, it looks fattening!?”
- (To Zel) “If you’re willing…then welcome. As I said, my name is Lyonette. This is Mrsha. Welcome…to the Wandering Inn.”