Magnolia has curly blonde hair, and wears bright clothing and expensive jewelry.
Lady Magnolia is a happy woman almost all of the time. That said, she is actually deliberately happy, and good natured because people liked a happy person, therefore are more likely to lower their guards.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Lady Magnolia connections are so powerful, that at her word every garrison of every major city in the north would mobilize to back her if she so ordered.
- [Lady] Lv. ?
- [Sense Intentions]
- [Charming Demeanor]
- A monocle that allows her to read [Skills] and [Levels], unless they are concealed.
- A short range teleportation ring.
- A ring that shoots a thin crimson light, that expends to a beam of burning air, engulfing the target in a column of fire and then explode, leaving nothing but a crater of black, smoking ash.
- Magnolia was 18 when she participated in the 1st Antinium War.
- She loves sweet treats and drinks.
- She hates mysteries.
- Magnolia had learned to play chess when she was sixteen and has been playing regularly with at least one good opponent since then.
- At her sixteenth birthday, she received 10 massive suits of plate armor Golems, as a present.
- She hates the Reinhart Estate in First Landing.
- (To Ryoka) “It’s Ryoko, isn’t it? It’s rare that I see the same Runner in so many days.”
- (To Teriach) "Your little hovel, then. Your crack in the side of the mountain. Your little pit where you hoard shiny objects and hide from the world. I am telling you, that girl is important!”
- (To Erin) “Good evening, Miss Solstice. Do take a seat. We have much to talk about.”
- (To Erin) “I should be delighted. You are quite the unusual young lady, you know.”
- (To herself) “Teriarch did say this would happen sooner or later. But did it have to happen when I put my favorite tea pot out?”
- (To Erin) “After all that insightfulness, force of will, and commendable chess playing ability, that is hardly a question worthy of you, Erin Solstice.”
- (To Erin) “Throw this tea cup at you if you continue asking such questions.”
- (To Ressa about Erin) “I believe the young woman will hit you if you do that again, Ressa. And she has both [Bar Fighting] and [Minotaur Punch] as skills. I would be careful.”
- (To Ressa) “Ressa, the next time he asks a stupid question, have one of the Golems tear off his arm and beat him with it? Or do it yourself if you’re so inclined.”
- (To Theofore) “I’m sure they wouldn’t. But unless I receive a satisfactory answer, it is I who shall go to war with them.”
- (To Ryoka) “Can I offer you anything? Tea? Biscuits? A knife to the throat? How would you feel most comfortable?”
- (To Ivolethe) “I am Lady Magnolia. This mansion and the land around are mine. You are not welcome here. Begone.”
- (To Nemor) “Oh really? And who else do you have to die with you? More [Assassins]? I do believe I’ve cooked all of them, but I’ll happily do it to a few dozen more.”
- (To Nemor) “If you had begged—no, even if you had, it is far too late. This is the price you pay for overconfidence, Nemor. And betrayal.”