Magnolia has curly blonde hair, and wears bright clothing and expensive jewelry.
Lady Magnolia is a happy woman almost all of the time. That said, she is actually deliberately happy, and good natured because people liked a happy person, therefore are more likely to lower their guards.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Lady Magnolia's influence is so vast that at her word every garrison of every major city in the north would mobilize to back her if she so ordered.
- [Lady] Lv. ?
- [Aegis of Grace]
- [Charming Demeanor]
- [Deft Hand]
- [Polite Deflection]
- [Sense Intentions]
- A monocle that allows her to read [Skills] and [Levels], unless they are concealed.
- A short range teleportation ring.
- A ring that shoots a thin crimson light, that expands to a beam of burning air, engulfing the target in a column of fire and then explode, leaving nothing but a crater of black, smoking ash.
- Magnolia was 18 when she participated in the 1st Antinium War.
- She loves sweet treats and drinks.
- She hates mysteries.
- Magnolia had learned to play chess when she was sixteen and has been playing regularly with at least one good opponent since then.
- At her sixteenth birthday, she received 10 massive suits of plate armor Golems, as a present.
- She hates the Reinhart Estate in First Landing.
- Lady Magnolia is on a short list of names one has to memorize no matter where one lives in the world, showing how far her influence reaches.
- Magnolia's mansion is located in close vicinity to Invrisil.
- Mangolia once swore she'd never go back to her family's estate in First Landing again unless she were dragged kicking and screaming.
- Her mother died at some point in the past.
- Magnolia has 4 sisters who seemingly scream like banshees. It is safe to say that Magnolia dislikes them. Furthermore, she seems to have also brothers, though the number is not known.
- Magnolia dislikes [Emperors]. Every one she had met had a few nasty tricks up their sleeves. More importantly, she is in a disadvantage when having to deal with them, due to their classes being placed higher in the hierachy. (It might be similar to what Reynold experienced when he met Laken, although probably not as extreme.) As a result, she prefers to avoid standing in their near vicinity. She had especially a bad experience with the Emperor of Sands. 
Chapter Appearances Edit