Olesm has a thin body with sky-blue colored scales.
He was among the first drakes to notice Erin's worth despite her race. This was due to her skills in chess, and he often visited The Wandering Inn to play a few rounds with her.
Olesm was not angry at losing his rank as Liscor's best chess player - rather, he was quite impressed to find someone as good as Erin, and had no problems admitting it. When Valceif arrived looking for 'the best chess player in the city,' Olesm immediately deferred to Erin.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Tactician] Lv. 28
- [Attack Formation]
- [Rallying Presence]
- [Rapid Retreat]
- A Pad of tightly bound pieces of paper.
- An Enchanted Quill that drew ink from a pot without needing to dip it.
- Ring of Sight.
- His surname was revealed in Chapter 1.24.
- Has a crush on Erin and Ceria.
- He likes Wine.
- The fear his [Dangersense] made him feel when Skinner left his residence was even higher compared to the one he felt as child when The [Necromancer] attacked.
- Prior to Erin's arrival, he was the highest-ranking chess player in Liscor. This had led to Valceif Godfrey mistakenly assuming that his delivery was supposed to be sent to Olesm, rather than Erin.
- Zevara, captain of the Liscorian Watch, is romantically interested in Olesm. It is implied that Olesm is aware of her feelings, as he seemed exceptionally awkward when she visited The Wandering Inn the day after he slept with Ceria Springwalker.
- (To Erin) “I may not be a good fighter, but my skills should help quite a bit. Believe me, I will come back better than ever. And perhaps then I’ll win a game against you.”
- (To Ceria) “Oh. She’s the crazy violent Runner girl you told me about? The one with no levels?”
Chapter Appearances Edit