Pawn is an Individual Worker Antinium, that belongs to Liscor's Antinium Hive.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- [Acolyte] Lv. 8
- [Butcher] Lv. 2
- [Carpenter] Lv. 1
- [Tactician] Lv. ?
- [Humble Presence]
- [Mass Prayer]
- Pawn has stopped Leveling his [Tactician] Class.
- He has lived more than half of the average Worker’s lifespan.
- (To Erin) “Innkeeper—Erin Solstice. I am sorry for the death of Klbkch and the Worker. I regret their death and your suffering.”
- (To Erin) “I would like to be known as ‘Pawn’. It is a fitting name for this individual.”
- (To Erin) “What wIll we dO, EriN? wHAt wILL We bEcOme?”
- (To Erin) “What is ‘heaven’? I know of hell, but I have never heard of heaven.”
- (To Krshia) “You are the shopkeeper that Erin trusts. So I trust you.”
- (To Krshia) “I think it is something, rather than nothing. An apology—the beginning of one, at least.”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “I am not worthy of a command. I do not know war. But you do. You have fought longer than I have. You know battle. You know each other. So come. Step forwards.”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “As Individual Pawn, given command of this unit of Soldiers, I, with the authority of my Hive, promote you. You are no longer a [Soldier]. You are a [Sergeant].”
- (To Painted Antinium Soldiers) “I cannot be your leader. I cannot. But I could never abandon you. I will walk with you in battle. I will be by your side. I will do the only thing I can do.”