Pisces is a Necromancer, and regular customer of The Wandering Inn.
Pisces is a young man with pale skin and brown unkempt hair. He wears a very poor grey robe that appears to have never been washed, though it doesn't smell with the help of his magic.
Powers and Abilities Edit
He appears to be able to cast more than 50 different spells, given that Ceria mentioned him to know more spells than she does. The highest tier Pisces can cast is the 3rd with the exception of one 4th tier spell ([Invisibility]). Aside from Necromancy, he is, according to himself, a specialist of the Wind Elementalist field of magic.
He is capable of raising eight deceased Goblins simultaneously and a Hob. 
As a [Necromancer] he has a massive advantage when fighting against the undead. When Liscor was attacked by a horde of the undead, he managed to kill at least 100 minor Undead and even a Crypt Lord. 
In a state of strong exhaustion he succeeded in reanimating over thirty skeletons in a ten minute period. However, that act almost killed him.
Furthermore, he is apparently an excellent duelist.
- [Alchemist] Lv. 8
- [Elementalist] Lv. 15
- [Enchanter] Lv. 6
- [Fencer] Lv. ?
- [Mage] Lv. 10
- [Necromancer] Lv. 28 
Tier 0 Edit
Tier 1 Edit
- [Electric Jolt]
- [Frozen Wind]
Tier 2 Edit
Tier 3 Edit
- [Shock Volt]
- [Detect Magic]
Unknown Tier Edit
- [Amplify Sound]
- [Animate Dead]
- [Flame Rapier]
- [Flash Step]
- [Raise Skeleton]
- Can conjure a flaming sphere that when thrown can consume it's target/s
- "Decease" (snaps the spine of the target. Works only on minor undead, stronger ones can resist the spell, like Crypt Lords)
- Wind Wall (strong enough to hold Relc, a Level 33 warrior,off for a short amount of time)
- Able to push the wind around a target to blast it away
- A magical ring that offers protection from arrows.
- Pisces was 16 when he entered Wistram Academy.
- According to Ceria, when they were still students in the Wistram Academy , he was around level 22 in his Necromancer class.
- “Pisces knows one Tier 4 spell, and that’s [Invisibility]. Learning it nearly killed him. He studied every night for at least two hours for a month before he got it down. He learned [Invisibility] when he was Level 18 and managed to level twice from learning it. The time he needed to learn a tier 4 spell is not the norm, though. It usually would require a mage much longer to be learn such complicated spell.
- Pisces dropped out of Wistram about the same time Ceria ran out of funds.
- (To Erin) “Now look, there’s no need for violence. I can see that you are no ordinary plebian fool but an extraordinary plebian. Believe me when I say that is a high compliment from a practice of the arcane such as I.”
- (To Erin) "I imagine…I imagine if all four containers were to rupture, the swarm of these insects could very well engulf us and melt our flesh within moments.”
- (To Erin) “I also had a far more lucrative occupation liberating unneeded items from those who were in no position to use them, but apparently that is considered a grave violation of privacy as well.”
- (To Erin) “Ah. There you are. Your inn moved. Why did it move?”
- (To Erin) “I may be the first [Necromancer] in years to master the animation of a species without bone. I even learned a new Skill. And leveled!”
- (To Erin) “This ‘hamburger’ interests me more, actually. I prefer meat.”
- (To Selys) “What? I’m on your side here. The girl gets punished, everyone’s happy, and I get a free body.”
- (To Ceria about Erin) “Too kind by far, that girl. For a child from another world, she is rather careless.”
- (To dead Goblins) “Oh fallen Goblins. Rise from your graves and seek my enemies!”
- (To Ceria) “I am a better [Necromancer] than I am a [Mage] by far.”
- (To the Horns of Hammerad) “If we must persist, let us do so with dignity. Onwards, then.”
- (To a child) “Touch my bag child, and I will reanimate your corpse just so I can beat it to death again.”