Selys Shivertail is a female drake that works as a [Receptionist] in Liscor's Adventurer Guild.
Selys' body is covered with light green scales.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Hunter] LV. ?
- [Receptionist] Lv. ? (less than 20)
- [Warrior] Lv. 4
- [Fast Stitching]
- She and Hawk used to date for two weeks before they broke up.
- Her grandmother is the Guildmaster of Liscor's Adventurer’s Guild.
- Her surname was revealed in Chapter 1.39.
- (To Krshia) “She’s insane. They’re going to kill her. It’s going to kill her.”
- (To Pisces) “And I’m a receptionist at the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ll put a twenty-gold bounty on your head if you so much as raise an undead anywhere within twenty miles of the city.”
- (To Adventurers) “No, there are no more requests available. Sorry. Next! You two, the Human and er, pointy-eared Human!”
- (To Ceria & Gerial) “Why would you need anything like that? You’re adventurers, right? Just go out and kill monsters and try not to get killed.”
- (To Erin) "We don’t lay eggs. We’re descendants of Dragons, but only in some ways. We don’t lay eggs or hibernate. We. Are. Not. Lizards.”
- (To Erin) “You stroked his tail? Erin! It was only a first date!”
- (To Erin) “Yeah! You look like you’re overwhelmed. Need a friendly tail?”
- (To Erin) “It’s all he likes to make. Couldn’t he try something else when he’s courting? But no, it’s all carrots. Carrot pies, carrot soup, carrot salads, raw carrots, noodles and carrots, carrots baked into bread…”
- (To Erin) “Let me introduce you to one right now. Don’t you worry; Aunt Selys is on the job! That’s Aunt Selys for Mrsha, obviously. Don’t call me an Aunt, Erin. It’ll make me feel old.”
- (To Adventurers) “I said get out there! The city is under attack! You’re adventurers, this is your job!”
Chapter Appearances Edit