In his true form Teriarch has a height similar ot a Airbus A380. He looks like a dragon depicted in Western culture, but instead of horns on his head he has a luminous mane that looks like molten bronze, turned into some kind of living hair. His scales are a deep golden bronze that glows and glinted in the light. His eyes have a mismatched colors of heliotrope and cerulean, with Celestial lights shimmered within the moving pupils.
In his Human form he looks like a tall, old man into his sixties or seventies, with a lined face and a beard like an elderly statesman, with a pair of eyes that are both heliotrope and cerulean, pointed upwards ears and a veritable luster mane of silver-gray hair. His body looks like a an Olympian athlete past his prime but with the same body, with a moderate olive brown whitened skin. His clothing looked like magical robes that look like silk and shine, like it was the most expensive stuff, on par with Lady Magnolia’s attire.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Teriarch is a very skilled mage, with power and knowledge superior to an [Archmage]. Unlike the modern mages of Wistram, Teriarch does not categorize spells into 'tiers,' and finds the idea to be silly. Regardless, if one were to categorize his spells, it is assumed that he can cast at least tier 7 spells.
- [Greater Geas]
- [Open Portal]
- Given the fact that the Faeries call him "Old Smokey", it could be assumed that he is thousands of years old, as the Faeries themselves are, at least, that old.
- He incinerated two Antinium armies sent against him in the Second Antinium War
- (To Ryoka) “I am not familiar with either name. What nation does this Oakland California hail from?”
- (To Ryoka) “You are a Runner, are you not? Can you not simply outrun arrows?”
- (To himself) “Oops. Ah, well. This is why humans use healing potions after all.”
- (To Magnolia) “I’m well aware. And my abode is not a ‘cave’.”
- (To Magnolia) “Hold on. Something is approaching my cave—I mean, my place of residence.”
- (To Ryoka) “There. Kindly do not track—kindly do not bleed in my domain again.”
- (To Ryoka) “Dragon? What? You must be…I’m not a Dragon. Hah. You must be mistaken.”
- (To Ryoka) “What need have I for souls, I, a Dragon, the lord of flame?”