In his true form Teriarch has a height similar to that of an Airbus A380. He looks like a dragon depicted in Western culture, but instead of horns on his head he has a luminous mane that looks like molten bronze turned into some kind of living hair. His scales are deep golden bronze that glow and glint in the light. His eyes have mismatched colors of heliotrope and cerulean, with Celestial lights shimmering within the moving pupils.
In his Human form he looks like a tall, old man into his sixties or seventies, with a lined face and a beard like an elderly statesman, with a pair of eyes that are both heliotrope and cerulean, pointed upwards ears and a veritable luster mane of silver-gray hair. His body looks like a an Olympian athlete past his prime but with the same body, with a moderate olive brown whitened skin. His clothing looked like magical robes that look like silk and shine, like it was the most expensive stuff, on par with Lady Magnolia’s attire.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Teriarch is a very skilled mage, with power and knowledge superior to an [Archmage]. Unlike the modern mages of Wistram, Teriarch does not categorize spells into 'tiers', and even seems to find the idea to be silly. Regardless, if one were to categorize his spells, it is implied that he can cast at least tier 6 - 7 spells.
Teriarch is capable of creating a projection that he can control over a distance. However, the longer the distance between his real body and said projection is the less powerful spells he can cast with it. For instance, he was limited to Tier 2 spells when he was fighting at an area that is located somewhere between Celum and Liscor.
Tier 1-2 Edit
- [Call Object]
- [Create Snow]
- [Flame Jet] (Tier 2)
- [Frozen Wind] (Tier 1)
- [Mud Slap]
- [Stone Dart] (Tier 2)
Unknown Tier: Edit
- Appraisal/ Identification spell(allows him to see levels and classes of his target)
- [Greater Geas]
- [Open Portal]
- [Snowstorm] (strongly implied; presumably at least Tier 4)
- Given the fact that the Faeries call him "Old Smokey", it could be assumed that he is thousands of years old, as the Faeries themselves are, at least, that old.
- He incinerated two Antinium armies sent against him in the Second Antinium War..
- When Teriarch curses he sometimes says: "Tamaroth’s beard!"
- Thus far, Teriarch has never flown to the twin moons.
- (To Ryoka) “I am not familiar with either name. What nation does this Oakland California hail from?”
- (To Ryoka) “You are a Runner, are you not? Can you not simply outrun arrows?”
- (To himself) “Oops. Ah, well. This is why humans use healing potions after all.”
- (To Magnolia) “I’m well aware. And my abode is not a ‘cave’.”
- (To Magnolia) “Hold on. Something is approaching my cave—I mean, my place of residence.”
- (To Ryoka) “There. Kindly do not track—kindly do not bleed in my domain again.”
- (To Ryoka) “Dragon? What? You must be…I’m not a Dragon. Hah. You must be mistaken.”
- (To Ryoka) “I’m not a Dragon. You’re mistaken. I’m uh, an [Archmage]. You must have confused my noble disposition with a Dragon’s…somehow.”
- (To Ryoka) “What need have I for souls, I, a Dragon, the lord of flame?”
- (To Ceria) “Otherwise, what? If I refuse, what will you do? Will you prevent me from speaking with this girl?”
- (To Erin) “You are Erin Solstice, aren’t you? Explain this to me.”
- (To himself) “Swipe left. Fascinating.”
- (To Erin) “Ah. Well then, I shall make do with these new…apps. Thank you for your help, Erin Solstice.”
- (To Pisces) “We hardly need more necromancers. But I suppose your control of magic is quite good for one so young. Keep practicing.”
- (To Erin) “And thanks to you as well for showing me how this device works. Farewell, Erin Solstice. We shall not meet again.”