The Wandering Inn is the name of Erin's Inn.
The Inn was abandoned more than 10 years ago before Erin found it, owned by a male human . It was located inside of a small community, until a plague broke out, killing most inhabitants horribly.
Originally, this was an inn located an hour's walk away from Liscor: Erin discovered an abandoned inn whose previous owners died from a plague and decided to live there.
The previous inn was located near the river and the poisonous Bluefruit (Amentus) trees, with a forest of explosive trees further south. This was a good location because it allowed for easy harvesting of Acid, Acidflies and bluefruit, however it was quite far from any source of water, and the time spent travelling to and from Liscor was troublesome. The inn had several preservative charms in the kitchen - this enabled food to be stored without spoiling (for example, you could place butter inside the storage for multiple years and it would be as good as new).
After Toren's mishap with the explosive bark, the Antinium built Erin a new inn, roughly twenty minutes away from Liscor. This new inn had an outhouse, and was much closer to Liscor, providing a much more attractive location to customers. In addition, Erin now had the ability to quickly restock her supplies. Unlike the previous inn, there are no preservative charms. The new inn also has a basement which is large enough to house all the food supplies as well as a party of aventurers. Lyonette also asked Pawn to install two more outhouses for guests with larger body sizes.
Current Menu Edit
- Blue juice – 2 cp. per glass. (Bluefruit (Amentus) Juice)
- Acid flies – 1 s. per plate
- Pasta w/sausage and onions – 3 cp. per plate.
- French Fries
- Fried Bees
- Faerie Flower Drink (don't know the correct name, if it even has one)
- Honeyed Water
Staff Members Edit
- Erin Solstice - Innkeeper
- Lyonette de Marquin - Barmaid
- Drassi - Barmaid
- Ishkr - Waiter
- Bird - Guard
Former Staff Edit
- "Blue juice", as Erin calls it, is according to Magnolia, who is one of the richest person in the world, "very expensive". Erin is oblivious to it, though, and sells it for a few coppers.
- Before it was rebuild it was located a few miles southeast of Liscor. (In ch. 1.20 it was said, that the inn is located west and not southeast.)
- When Erin first found the Inn, it was four times the size of a normal house.