Toren is a rather tall reanimated skeleton, that was assembled from pieces of various corpses, resulting in a slightly mismatched appearance.
The flames in the eye sockets was originally blue, but after assimilate some of the magic in the [Terror] gemstone, the flames turn purple.
In attire Toren has a slim, female figure, due to the bulges in the right place, and because of some curves that Toren had worked really hard to get right. She is wearing dirty clothing, ragged and tattered, wrapped and held in place with cloth fragments, gloves, a dark brown cloak, and a dark black mask with a shiny and rough surface, that covers the face, leaving only two narrow slits for eyes.
Toren is a sentient skeleton, who had slowly evolved to become more and more self-aware.
His main priority was always Erin's orders, though he'd been known to misconstrue them for his own gain. He enjoyed battle and despised the idea of being replaced.
He despised being ordered against his will and would kill anybody that tries to do so.
Toren was created by Pisces, and was given to Erin, hoping that he protects her. Instead of being used as a bodyguard, as Pisces intended, Erin uses him as a barmaid, which often makes Pisces feel miserable, whenever he is reminded of it.
Toren, leveled up various times ,during the course of chapter 2.01 T, due to battling with various Corusdeers, and an adventurer groups' construct(?), which resulted in him evolving into a Skeleton Knight. After coming back from his training he discovers that Erin employed Lyonette, which resulted in him worrying about his future, as he feared he was being replaced. His relieve of learning that his fears don't seem to become true didn't last long, as Erin told him to teach Lyon. Not only is she preventing him from continuing his training in order to become strong enough to protect Erin, she revealed herself to be a huge annoyance— resulting in him beating her several times. After Erin ordered him to stop doing it, he had to think of alternatives, so he decided to poke her until she goes mad, or even going so far as to throwing her into a nest of Shield Spiders, and saved her only when she actually were about to come to harm, as Erin explicitly told him to prevent that.
[Fill the blanks please]
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Barmaid] Lv. 2
- [Leader] Lv. 4
- [Skeleton Knight] Lv. 20 (derived from [Skeleton Warrior])
- [Tactician] Lv. ?
- [Command Lesser Undead]
- [Conceal Presence]
- [Daring Charge]
- [Even Footing]
- [Lesser Strength]
- [Mirage Cut] (derived from [Power Strike])
- [Sword Fighting – Basic]
- [Weapon Proficiency: Sword]
- [Weapon Proficiency: Shield]
- Toren is described as "really creepy" by most everyone in the story.
- Although Toren was created less than a year ago, the combined age of his bones exceeds four hundred years.
- Toren has a killing list; on it are the Ashfire Bees, Lyon for being so annoying, and Ryoka for...having shinbones that are a tad too long.
- Things Toren likes: killing, leveling, music.
- Pisces had used 4 bones of [Archmage] Nekhret to give Toren the ability to restore himself no matter how badly he might be broken. Those bones are what makes him unique. The 4 bones are: the second-lowest left rib, the tibia of the right shinbone, the left clavicle and the fourth rib from the top on the right side.
- (Thoughts) It just wished Erin would stop talking.
- (Thoughts) It scrubbed the ceiling with the fragment of the dustrag hard, wishing—as much as it could wish—that it held a weapon instead.