The Walled Cities are city-state’s located at the southern part of Issrysil.
Background and Layout Edit
The Walled Cities are super-cities (the size of Chicago), but surrounded by three-hundred foot walls. The Walls are enchanted with magic that hardens the stone and even allows it to repair itself given time.
The magical enchantments radiating out from the walls fortify the ground around the Walled Cities making them impenetrable by conventional tools or equipment. Even the Antinium Workers are incapable of digging the ground, as all attempts left their limbs broken and their digits were bloody and raw.
Given the massive stockpiles each Walled City maintains and their ability to grow, produce and even herd animals within their massive confines, it would take years to wear down on supplies.
The Walled Cities of Izril speak of an era long past, when Drakes fought their distant ancestors from atop those battlements.
Walled Cities are not all ruled by the same methods of government. Some espouse an elected official, while others are managed by a body of powerful individuals or, in some cases, a hereditary leader.
Military Strength Edit
Oldblood Drakes Battalion: Edit
One of the things that separated the Walled Cities from the lesser Drake city-states, is that only a Walled City had the population and the pure bloodlines to field an entire battalion of Oldblood Drakes warriors.
The Six Walled Cities Edit
- Although no army has ever taken a Walled City by siege, several coups and betrayals from within have been the only way for the famed cities to fall over the millennia.
- Pallass is the most northern of the six Walled Cities.
- Walled Cities origin dates past recorded history.
- The nobility of the Walled Cities, will always hire high-level [Chef] with the [Expert Cooking] skill.
- Pisces believes that the walls of the Walled Cities contain Dragon bones in them, as only they could hold such enchantments without waning in power.