Yvlon is tall gorgeous women, with long flowing golden hair, fair skin, great teeth, a shapely nose, and nice ears. She has the faintest trace of a horrible scar across her left face. Her right arm has melded with armor.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Wounded Warrior] Lv. 26 (derived from [Warrior])
- [Ignore Pain]
Current Equipment: Edit
- Chest Plate, Vambraces, Greaves, Helmet and Gauntlets, enchanted to Cushion Blows and make the Metal Stronger.
- Ring enchanted with [Lightweight].
- Sword enchanted to be a bit Sharper and Sturdier.
- Forceshield Buckler.
- Hand Mirror: Spelled for protection and backed with pure silver with further magics that would identify curses and hexes and so on. Will not reflect anything, if it is not used by a Byres family members.
Former Equipment: Edit
Silver plate armor, sword and shield that are made of the highest-quality steel, an alloy of steel and silver, in fact, a Byres specialty. There wasn’t much silver in them, but they had enough to ward off some monsters and aid in beneficial magics.
- According to Ryoka, she looks like something out of a movie.
- She is everything Erin had ever dreamed of when she’d occasionally wondered if she could be a knight like one of her chess pieces, or someone like Indiana Jones or even a superhero.
- Yvlon's equipment had been made by a Level 32 [Blacksmith]. It is the armament of a [Knight], even though Yvlon is only a [Warrior].
- Just like her siblings, she can't use magic, as it is a mystery to her. She couldn’t even figure out how to cast a [Light] spell.
- She has callused hands.
- When she was still leading the Silver Spears, Yvlon was a Level 22 [Warrior].
- (To Erin) “Yvlon Byres. An honor to meet you, Miss Erin.”
- (To Erin & Ceria) “I can walk, you know.”
- (To Erin) “We wouldn’t have gotten anywhere if it weren’t for you. And you lent us your gold—twice, now. Of course you can have it.”
- (To Ksmvr) “Call me Yvlon, Ksmvr. I’m sure I’ve told you that. And if you’re sure, I’ll gladly accept. But I won’t forget this.”
- (To Pisces) “Watch it! I’m wearing metal, you crazed maniac!”
- (To Pisces) “I don’t hate you, Pisces. I think you’re annoying, obnoxious at times, and certainly rude. But I don’t hate you.”
- (To Pisces) “I hate necromancy. I hate the undead. You—you wouldn’t be my first dining partner or choice for a teammate, but you I can live with.”
- (To Ksmvr) “Stop saying that. I keep telling you, it’s ‘lost’. And you did well. If you could just jump less high, I wouldn’t have time to react. As it is, you’re a target.”